White Tern (Gygis alba) Enderbury Atoll, Phoenix Islands
Why Choose Us?
Our aim is to share with you all we have learnt: on land, on sea and underwater.
Here are some good reasons you should sail with us:
* We have 30 years of experience running sailing expeditions to the remotest corners of the Pacific
* Dedicated conservationists manage our business - they are doing what they enjoy most
* We take our responsibility to the environment seriously and encourage the same sentiment in our passengers
* Sailing is our prime motivation and the main reason our guests choose us. It's an opportunity to escape, a life changing experience, a journey of self-discovery and self-enrichment
Sydney Atoll, Phoenix Islands
We follow the guiding principles of
'The International Ecotourism Society'
Ecotourism is about uniting conservation, communities, and sustainable travel. This means that those who implement, participate in, and market ecotourism activities should adopt the following ecotourism principles:
* Minimize physical, social, behavioral and psychological impacts
* Build environmental and cultural awareness, and respect
* Provide positive experiences for both visitors and hosts
* Produce direct financial benefits for conservation
* Generate financial benefits for both local people and private industry
* Deliver memorable interpretative experiences to visitors that help raise sensitivity to host countries' political, environmental and social climates
* Design, construct and operate low-impact facilities
* Recognize the rights and spiritual beliefs of the Indigenous People in your community and work in partnership with them to create empowerment
Eco-tourism at Suwarrow National Park, Cook Islands
© Sabatayn Yacht Charters Ltd, 2017. All rights reserved